- She was married to Arun Paudwal, a music composer, with whom she had a son Aditya and a daughter Kavita, a singer by profession. On 12 September 2020, her son Aditya died of kidney failure.
- The playback singer made millions of people go crazy with her voice. More After Husband, now son leaves her, Anuradha Paudwal living a painful life in her old days - The Youth The playback singer made millions of people go crazy with her voice.
- Kerala: 45-year-old woman claims she is daughter of singer Anuradha Paudwal Born in 1974, Karmala Modex claims Paudwal handed her over to her foster parents Ponnachan and Agnes when she was barely four days old as she had a busy playback singing schedule and did not want to raise a child at the time.
Anuradha Paudwal Biography Anuradha Paudwal is a popular playback singer in Bollywood in India. She has been one of the leading playback singers since Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhonsle.
About Anuradha Paudwal: Anuradha Paudwal is an Indian Playback singer of Bollywood. She received Padma sri from the government.Anuradha Paudwal honored with honorary degree of D.Lit., the second singer who receives this degree after the legendary Lata Mangeshkar. She was the first singer to challenge the monopoly of the Mangeshkar singers.She is also the recipient of 4 film fare awards.She has sung 8996 songs in Hindi only and some songs of other languages including her Marathi songs. She is also very popular in devotional songs. Read the article to find out the complete details about Anuradha Paudwal Biography such as her Age, Height, Weight, DOB, Awards List, Family, Career, Upcoming Movies, Images, etc.
Anuradha Paudwal Early Life:
Content In This Article
Anuradha was born in Karwar, Uttara Kannada, Karnataka as “Alka Nadakarni“ in a Konkani family and was brought up in Mumbai.She studied at Xavier’s College in Mumbai.
- Anuradha’s career started in 1973 with the movie, Abhimaan.
- In the same year she made her Marathi film debut with “Yashoda”
- In 1974, she brought out a record of Non-film Marathi songs or “bhavgeeten” which became very popular
- In 1976, she got her break as a playback singer in Hindi films with Kalicharan.
- Her first solo was in the movie, AapBeeti
- She was never formally trained in classical music.
- She has sung in several languages including Hindi, Kannada, Rajasthani, Pahari, Marathi, Sanskrit, Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Assamese, Punjabi, Bhojpuri, Nepali and Maithili.
- She sang for T-series for some time. T-Series used her attractive and pleasing looks to good effect in numerous Bhajan and promotional videos. She was the first playback singer whose face featured on music covers more than the film’s actors.
Anuradha Paudwal married late Arun Paudwal who worked with music director S. D. Burman as his assistant. She has a daughter named Kavita Paudwal, who is a singer, and a son, Aditya Paudwal.
Anuradha Paudwal Biography:
Anuradha Paudwal Husband Hindi
Below tabular form represents the Anuradha Paudwal Biography and her contact details. Interested ones Please Check her profile completely from here itself.
|Birth Name||Alka Nadakarni|
|Date of Birth||27th October 1952|
|Place of birth||Karwar, Uttara Kannada|
|Education||St. Xavier’s College-Autonomous, Mumbai|
|Family Details||Husband, son, daughter.|
( died in 1991)
|Son||Aditya Paudwal (composer)|
|Daughter||Kavitha Paudwal (singer in Bollywood)|
|Languages Known||Hinid, Tamill, Telugu, Marati, Gujarathietc|
|Official Email ID||N/A|
|Awards||she won many awards playback singing such as Filmfare etc|
|Famous songs||MaiyaYashoda from|
Piyalagi lagan from Daag the fire 1988
O priyapriya from Dil 1990
Dhakdhakkarnelaga from Beta 1992
Tuhmerizindagihai from Aashqui 1989
Jai ganesha deva from Aarti 2015
Pyarkiyathonibana from Major saab 1998 etc
Anuradha Paudwal Controversies:
Anuradha Paudwal Husband
She also came into focus when she challenged Lata Mangeshkar’s claim to having recorded the maximum number of songs in a single day. She also accused the Mangeshkar sisters for indulging in monopoly. This outspoken nature at times landed her in trouble as the music directors of the industry feared to face the wrath of Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhonsle and they often avoided Anuradha Paudwal.Many a times Anuradha’s songs were dubbed by Lata such as Main Teri Dushman (Nagina) and many such songs.
She was on the verge of being the next Lata Mangeshkar. Even the legendary composer O P Nayyar commented, “Lata is finished, Anuradha has replaced her.
Anuradha Paudwalawards List:
- Filmfare award for best playback singer in 1986, 1991, 1992, 1993
- National film award for best playback singer in1990
- Padma sri in 2017
Anuradha Paudwal Songs in Telugu:
- NenuGaaligopuram from ManasunnaMaaraju
- Eddulabandiekki from Manasunnamaaraju
- Subhash Chandra Bose from Subhash Chandra Bose
- And some more devotional songs.
Follow her on Twitter
Anuradha Paudwal Husband Age