- 1999 Campion Allante 565 Powered by a Mercury 150hp EFI 2-stroke engine Kitted out with options, this bowrider comes fully equipped for your day out on the water. With the option to soak up the sun's rays or cover up with the sun canopy, clears and backdrop this Campion offers maximum versatility.
- 2004 Campion Allante Series S 565/BR Specs. Insure your 2004 Campion S 565/BR for just $100/year. More freedom: You’re covered on all lakes, rivers.
Campion Allante 565 for sale
Allante was the boat to build family memories around. At a moment’s notice, you can grab the gang and race like the wind across the lake. Or slow down, bask in the sun on your own private island. Either way, Allante was perfect for family fun.
Used Power boat Campion Allante 565 for sale located in ES,Spain, founded in 2002. The manufacturer of boat - Campion.. Width of boat is 2.29 meters. Engine uses fuel. You can buy Campion Allante 565 just for 9000 EUR.
Campion Allante 565 photos
Campion Allante 565 technical info
|Make/model||Campion Allante 565|
|Price USD||12008 USD|
|Year of manufacture||2002|
Buy Campion Allante 565
Campion Allante 565 pricePrice (£): 1 Make: Campion Length (m): 5.79 Status: SOLD
Watch a Video Review of This Boat Right Here:-
Campion 565 Cuddy
This Campion Allante 565 SLR is a great little watersports boat with a nice cuddy cabin providing you some protection from the elements, and somewhere to lay your head for the night if you’re just having too much fun to go home!
Boasting typical Campion build quality, this example has been used in fresh water, has never been antifouled and is in lovely condition throughout.
The Mercury 135HP oil-injection 2 stroke outboard delivers real punchy performance, getting the boat up on plane quickly even with a full load on board, and makes her a great little ski boat.
She has a nice spec, including Garmin fishfinder/depth sounder, canvas spray hood, tonneau cover, ski pole (newly installed this season), and she comes complete with a UK spec SBS trailer.
We sold this boat to the current owner at the start of the 2017 season. He’s now looking to change up for next year and the boat is back on the market.
We’ve made a full video tour of the boat to give you a better idea of the condition that this boat is in and what she can do on the water.
Check out our video review of the boat to find out more.
To see the full length video tour sign up for FREE VIP Access.
For the full low down on the boat just leave your details below and you can watch a full 20 minute long video tour complete with lots of water test footage.
Just confirm your name and e-mail address here to get VIP access. Once you have signed up as a VIP Member navigate back to this listing to view the extra content.
Campion Allante 565 Weight
Enter your details below:
- 1999 Campion Allante 565 SLR Cuddy Cabin with Mercury 135HP Oil Injection 2-Stroke Outboard
- In very nice condition throughout
- Bimini Top / Spray Hood
- Tonneau Cover
- Garmin Fishfinder 90 – fishfinder / depth sounder
- Full Range of Marine Engine Instrumentation
- Brand New Stainless Steel Ski Pole
- Brand New Bluetooth Stereo
- Swim Platform and stainless steel boarding ladder
- Great, spacious cuddy cabin with convertible V-berth
- Single axle UK-spec SBS Road Trailer
- CE Design Category C for 8 persons plus gear
- Sign up for VIP Access to see the full length video tour for complete details
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us on 028 7136 8779 or e-mail [email protected] If you have any questions please post them in the section below.
Campion Allante 565 Specs Hp
Would you like to have a chat about this boat, but now’s not a good time? Just let us know when is and we’ll call you back.
1999 Campion Allante 565
|Model:||Allante 565 SLR|
|Vessel Type:||Sports Cuddy|
|Nominal. Length:||5.65m / 19’00”|
|Length Over All:||5.65m / 19’00”|
|Beam:||2.34m / 7’08″|
|No. Of Engines:||1|
|Engine Model:||Mercury 135HP Oil Injection 2-Stroke|
|Engine Power :||135 HP|
|Cruising Speed:||25 mph|
|Maximum Speed:||45 mph|
|Hull Material:||Fibre Glass|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||135 L|
In this transaction we are acting as Brokers only. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contact. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully inspected and sea trialled