Now has the ability to import herb & mine data into Carbonite.
GathererLite is an addon for herbalists and miners in World of Warcraft. It’s main purpose is to track the plants, deposits and treasure locations on your map. The addon does not track like a tracking ability.
- World of Warcraft Addons, Interfaces, Skins, Mods & Community. WoWInterface is happy to announce that we have teamed up with Wowhead and the Norganna's AddOns Gatherer team to provide you with an exclusive downloadable Wowhead database for display in-game by Gatherer. This addon will provide you with all the information currently in the Wowhead database showing all known locations of herbs.
- World of Warcraft AddOns » Addons for WoW Classic » Classic - General Whats Hot? Deadly Boss Mods - Classic; 22,503 monthly.
WoWGatheringNodes is a data importer for Gathermate2, Carbonite and Gatherer. It currently includes up to date data points for the following objects:
- Mining Nodes
- Herb Bushes
- Archeology Sites
- Gas Nodes
- Fishing Pools
- Various Treasure and Containers
It also has the ability to inject additional objects into Gathermate, Carbonite & Gatherer to allow data for additional object types not currently supported natively by those addons. Currently it adds support for:
- Hidden Wyrmtouge treasures.
- BfA Treasure Chests
- BfA Supply Drop Chests
- 8.2 Resourses
BfA 'Rich Osmenite Deposit'
BfA 'Osmenite Seam'
BfA 'Osmenite Deposit'
BfA 'Mechanized Chest'
BfA 'Glimmering Chest'
With additional objects being worked on.
Note: WoWGatheringNodes must be enabled for the injected objects to be shown.
Wow Classic Gathering Addon
you just need to enable WoWGatheringNodes, open Gatherer/Carbonite/Gathermate's option menu and select the WoWGatheringNodes Import area. For detailed instructions go here
Or set the Auto Import functionality and the addon will auto import new data when it finds an database update.
This Classic WoW Herbalism Leveling Guide will show you the fastest way how to level your Herbalism profession from 1 to 300.
The guide includes map routes for the best zones filled with herbs. Herbalism goes well with Alchemy, you can use the herbs you pick and make potions, but Herbalism is good with any other profession.
If you want to level Alchemy, make sure to check out my Classic WoW Alchemy leveling guide. But keep in mind, this Herbalism guide is made to level your profession as fast as possible, so sometimes the herbs you will farm might not be the best for Alchemy.
If you are still leveling your character or you just started a new alt, I recommend using Zygor's 1-60 Leveling Guide. The guide is in a small window on your main screen in-game. All the detail that you need to complete the quest is included.
Table of contents:
Classic WoW Herbalism Trainers
To become an Apprentice Herbalist you need to find a Herbalism trainer.
Just click on any of these links below to see the trainer's exact location. You can also walk up to a guard in any city and ask where the Herbalism trainer is, then it will be marked with a red flag on your map.
- Jandi in Orgrimmar.
- Martha Alliestar in Undercity.
- Komin Winterhoof in Thunder Bluff
- Faruza in Tirisfal Glades.
- Mishiki in Durotar.
- Angrun in Stranglethorn Vale.
- Aranae Venomblood in Hillsbrad Foothills.
- Reyna Stonebranch in Ironforge.
- Tannysa in Stormwind City.
- Firodren Mooncaller in Darnassus.
- Herbalist Pomeroy in Elwyn Forest.
- Malorne Bladeleaf in Teldrassil.
- Kali Healtouch in Loch Modan.
- Cylania Rootstalker in Ashenvale.
- Telurinon Moonshadow in Wetlands.
- Brant Jasperbloom in Dustwallow Marsh.
- Alma Jainrose in Redridge Mountains.
Classic Herbalism Leveling
Every starter zone is filled with herbs, it doesn't really matter which one you choose.
Herbs in these zones: Peacebloom, Silverleaf, Earthroot
1 - 50
50 - 115
Once you reach Herbalism 50, you can learn Herbalism Journeyman from your trainer.
Herbs in these zones: Mageroyal, Briarthorn, Stranglekelp
Briarthorn requires herbalism 70 and Stranglekelp requires herbalism 85, so you can't pick them right away.
This zone is so big that you can use more than one route here.
115 - 170
Don't forget to visit your trainer when you reach 150!
Herbs in these zones: Bruiseweed, Wild Steelbloom, Stranglekelp, Kingsblood, Liferoot
Kingsblood requires herbalism 125 and Liferoot requires herbalism 150, so you can't pick them right away.
You should only go to the red zone/lines after you passed 150.
170 - 205
Herbs in these zones: Kingsblood, Liferoot, Fadeleaf, Goldthorn, Khadgar's Whisker
Khadgar's Whisker requires herbalism 185, so you can't pick them right away.
205 - 230
Visit your trainer and learn Herbalism Artisan.
Herbs in these zones: Purple Lotus, Firebloom
230 - 270
Herbs in Hinterlands:Sungrass, Purple Lotus, Ghost Mushroom, Golden Sansam
I maked a cave with red X, there area bunch of Ghost Mushroom in the cave but you can only pick them with herbalism skill 245.
270 - 300
Herbs in Felwood: Sungrass, Gromsblood, Golden Sansam, Dreamfoil, Mountain Silversage, Plaguebloom
Gatherlite Classic Wow Leveling
Gatherlite Classic Wow Talent
I hope you liked this Classic WoW Herbalism leveling guide, congratulations on reaching 300!