Install Android TV Box Latest Version Krypton 17.3: Kodi is such a wonderful way to stream the contents of the TV to the PC/Laptop and phone. Likewise, Kodi for Android TV is such a wonderful way to stream all the multimedia Contents from your PC or phone to Android Box TV. Kodi 17.3 Install Guide HOME Screen – Add-ons – Settings button (Cog icon) – Enable Unknown Sources. HOME screen – File Manager (folder icon) – Add Source Enter in the top box – Enter CAR in the bottom box-OK.
- How To Install Kodi 17.3 On Android Box Tv Box
- How To Install Kodi 17.3 On Android Box Tv
- How To Install Kodi 18.3 On Android Box
Kodi 17 Krypton is the next version of Kodi that is to be released with some major interface changes. Kodi 17 Krypton is still on Beta and being worked on but you can download and install it on your device and test it out yourself. Kodi 17 Krypton Beta is working well at the moment though it has not been finished yet.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi click here
Before installing Kodi 17 KryptonAPK on your Android Box please make sure that you have Allowed the “Unknown sources” on your Android Box. If you don’t know how to Allow Unknown Sources then follow the below steps to allow “Unknown sources” on your Android Box:
-> From the Home screen of your Android device go into Settings>More Settings>Security and there you will find one option “Unknown sources”, now you need to click on to turn it ON and allow Unknown Sources on your Android device.
Follow the below instructions to install Kodi 17 Krypton on Android Box:
01. First uninstall the current version of Kodi that is installed on your device
02. If you don’t want to loose your Kodi data and Settings you can easily Backup and Restore all your Kodi
03. From Home Screen of your device go into Settings and then click on More Settings
04. Click on Apps and then scroll down to locate Kodi
05. Click on Kodi
06. Click on Force Stop and then click on Uninstall and Kodi will be uninstalled from your device.
07. After uninstalling Kodi you need to Download Kodi 17 Krypton from here
08. Once the download will finish you need to go back to Home Screen of your device
09. Now from Home screen go into your Apps>Es File Explorer, click on Local option and under Local click on Download option
10. Once you will click on Download option you will find the Downloaded APK (kodi-17.0-Krypton…apk)
How To Install Kodi 17.3 On Android Box Tv Box
11. Click on (kodi-17.0-Krypton…apk), hit Install and Kodi 17 Krypton will start installing on your Android Box.
12. Wait till the Installation will finish
13. Kodi 17 Krypton is now installed on your Android Box and the App can be accessed by going into Apps from the Home screen of your Android Box
Now follow the below steps to setup Kodi 17 krypton on your Android Box:
01. From Home Screen of your device go into Kodi
How To Install Kodi 17.3 On Android Box Tv
02. Once you are inside Kodi you can see different interface of Kodi and before installing any Build or Addon you need to Allow Unknown Sources on Kodi 17
03. From main screen of Kodi click on Settings icon that you see at top left side of your screen
How To Install Kodi 18.3 On Android Box
04. Click on System Settings and select Addons
05. Now you can see Unknown Sources option, click on it and you will get a popup screen and then press Yes
06. That is it, now you are ready to install any Build or Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton
If you face any kind of issue while installing Kodi 17 on your device then feel free to contact us via live chat or Email([email protected])