Hello everyone; About All Introduction To 3D Gemvision Matrix:8 and other related software.please at Phnom Penh. We try to make the good tutorial to share to.
Unfortunately, Matrix is no longer part of our offerings. Have you heard about MatrixGold ®? It’s our most powerful CAD software to date, offering unlimited design possibilities and the best features and benefits of Matrix — and much more. The scanner does not recognize different parts. The STL that is generated will contain all the pieces that it sees. There are tools that allow the user to manually isolate stones from metal. Typically the STL is imported into a CAD software where the user can extract3D and 3D information for rebuilding or reverse engineering the piece of jewelry.
- Camera Resolution : 2.0 Megapixel & Blue Light LED Scanning Area : FOV 120mm Dimensions (WxHxD) : 290mm x 290mm x 340mm Weight : 12 kg O/S : Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Camera Resolution : 6.4 Megapixel & Blue Light LED Scanning Area : FOV 100mm Dimensions (WxHxD) : 290mm x 290mm x 340mm Weight : 12 kg O/S : Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Custom-fit Wedding Bands
3D Heirloom Reproduction
Irregular Gem Stone
Create Matching Wedding Bands
3D Heirloom Reproduction
Ensure a quality fit the first time create custom mountings and bezels. Scanning the gemstones allows you capture their unique shape.
Jewelry Design, Repair and So Much MORE!
Scan objects and scale them in size to save a significant amount of modeling time.
Capturing design intent.
Digital Archiving of jewelry and components.
Communication tool for exchange of design ideas.
Manufacturing QC and process evaluation.
eLUXE3D Training Room
eLUXE3D Training Room offers a host of different videos to demonstrate how to use your scanner, according to your needs.
1. How much time does it take to scan a standard engagement ring in each?
2. Do I have to spray the physical pieces and why?
3. Does it take longer to scan a more complex piece?
4. What is the largest size piece that can be scanned with the eLUXE3D scanners?
5. How automated is the scanning process?
6. Does the eLUXE3D scanner recognize different parts of the ring? Metal and Stones?
7. Can I edit the STL model that is exported?
8. What are system requirements for the eLUXE3D scanners?
9. What are the differences between eLUXE3DGold 6.4 and eLUXE3D silver 2.0?
- The primary differences between the 2 scanners is the resolution.
- The scanner resolutions is defined by the distance between points. Think in terms of camera mega pixels. The higher the mega pixel the better the resolution and quality of the image. This is the same concept with the eLUXE3D scanners but in 3D.
- The Gold 6.4 scanner will scan 6,400,0000 million points per individual scan producing a resolution of 0.029mm (29 microns).
- The Silver 2.0 scanner will scan 2,000,0000 million points per individual scan producing a resolution of 0.056mm (56 microns).
- All eLUXE3D scanners have been perfected and developed by keeping the detail-rich jewelry pieces in mind.
Matrix 3d Jewelry Design Software System Requirements Include
8 GB RAM. 16 GB or more is recommended.
Intel i5. Intel i7 is recommended.
Min 1Gb available disk space. 250Gb SSD Hard disk is recommended.
nVidia 840m Graphic Card. nVidia 860m or higher is recommended(ATI is not Rhino friendly video card).
Internet connection for installation (or DVD drive)
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10. (Important Note: 64-bit version is required)
* Note: Apple hardware is supported only via Apple’s FREE Bootcamp software (MS-Windows 64-bit required).
Windows XP, NT, 95, 98, ME, or 2000.
Mac OS X (SDK is not available yet).
Virtualization systems on OS X (eg: VMWare, Parallels).