“白米より麦飯だろコノヤロー！Hakumai yori mugimeshi daro konoyaro!”—Favorite phrase1 Yokune Ruko (欲音ルコ (よくねるこ)) is a voicebank for the UTAU program. 1 History 2 Concept 2.1 Etymology 2.2 Appearance 2.3 Relations 3 Voicebank distribution 3.1 Female 3.2 Male 3.3 Voice details 3.4 Voice samples 4 Additional.
Voicebank Information Edit. Supported Languages: Japanese Encoding: Hiragana Voicebank Types: VCV, CV Download Page: Voicebank Download Page. Namine Ritsu has a governing policy imposed by the author in. Browse through popular namine ritsu quizzes, stories, and other creations; or create your own. Download utau download utau for mac (utau-synth) utau wiki utau english patch namine ritsu voicebank download amane luna voicebank download haruka nana. 0 Comments Leave a Reply. Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview. November 2017 August 2017 July 2017 June 2017. Namine Ritsu is a voice for the singing-synthesis software UTAU voiced by Canon. His name written in Japanese is 波音リツ. Jun 9, 2013 - If anyone has a download link for his Kire VB in romaji that would be awesome, or maybe telling me how to change his Kire VB to Romaji would be nice. It's Ritsu's birthday in Japan!!! Happy birthday!!!(⺣ ⺣)♡. Ritsu is my favorite utau, her kire voicebank is the first utau voicebank I ever downloaded, but I never used it until now. This is my first.
His official homepage can be found here, while this link leads to the Ritsu’s Wiki.
English Utau Voicebank
Namine Ritsu English Voicebank Download
Namine Ritsu Utau Wiki
- A more comprehensive introduction to UTAU can be found on Wikipedia’s article on UTAU.
- Manuals and guides to utilizing UTAU can be found in UTAUwiki site, along with a very large library of voicebanks information.
- An introduction to Teto can be found in a href=”http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Teto_Kasane”>her UTAUwiki article.
- Download links to UTAU and Teto both can be found at UTAUwiki’s download and installing manual link, along with instructions on downloading and installing.
- Do read through the UTAU Operation Tutorial provided on UTAUwiki before attempting anything.
- 2ch BBS board (in Japanese).
- Finally, you can also check out Ameya/Ayame’s blog (in Japanese).