- Juhi ki kali meri laadali naazon ki pali meri laadali o aas-kiran jug-jug tu jie nanhi si pari meri laadali, o meri laadali dharati pe utar aaya chanda tera chahara bana champi ka salauna guladasta tan tera bana, o meri laadali komal titali meri laadali heere ki kani meri laadali, o aas-kiran jug-jug.
- Nanhi Si Kali Meri Ladli is a family drama show telecasted on the Doordarshan National Channel. The serial began to run from 4 January 2010 and became the most popular serial among people. The show played on every Monday to Thursday at 9:00 pm and the repeat show on Saturday 12:00 pm. It is an emotional drama as well as a comedy show.
- : Majrooh Sultanpuri. Gudiya Si Meri Ladli Lyrics from Wapas (Pyar ki nanhi maina chahke Jivan mera bhi leke mahke Gudiya si meri ladli - 2) - (2) (Chand kiran si bole sada tu Banke hamare naino ki jyoti) - (2) Jab tu hase to fute kali si Bole agar to bars jaye moti Phul khile to itna kahe Jivan mera bhi leke mahke Gudiya si meri ladli - 2 (Chum lu mukhda nanhi pari aa Tujhko laga lu sine se.
Nanhi si Kali meri ladli Episode-59 full episode HD izleyin - Anniescott Dailymotion'da. Nanhi Si Kali Meri Ladli - 10th May 2011 pt2. Nanhi Se Kali Meri Laadli - 11th June 2011 Part4. Nanhi Se Kali Meri Laadli 20th.
Yukti Kapoor (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Yukti Kapoor is an Indian television actress. She is known for serials like television shows Maddam Sir, Namah, Agniphera and Balika Vadhu. She started her career with the serial Nani Si Kali Meri Ladli in 2010.
Birth & Family
Yukti Kapoor was born on 18 May 1992 in Jaipur, Rajasthan. She was born in a middle-class Hindu family. She is the daughter of Arun and Darshana Kapoor. Her family consist of father, mother and two brothers, Ronak Kapoor and Gaurav Kapoor. She wanted to become an airhostess in childhood. She never thought that she would work in the television industry one day. Her family lives in Jagatpura area of Jaipur.
Yukti’s father Arun Kapoor is a jeweler while mummy Darshana Kapoor runs her beauty salon in Rajpark. Yukti considers her mother and father to be the biggest strength of her life because they supported her a lot during struggle.
Yukti received his early education from Seedling Public in Jaipur. After which she did B.Com through Correspondence course.
Education Details and More
After completion of studies, Yukti moved from Jaipur to Mumbai and started her career with modeling. After which she was cast in the Doordarshan show ‘Nani Si Kali Meri Ladli’. In this show, she played the role of Guddi. After this serial she appeared in cameo roles in popular serials like ‘Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga’, ‘Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara’, ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’. Yukti gained fame in the television industry from the 2015 show Siya Ke Ram in this show, she played the role of Urmila. Later she appeared in pivotal roles in shows like Balika Vadhu, Agniphera, Namah and Maddam Sir.
Physical Stats and More
Yukti stays a lot of media headlines because of her personal life. During the release of the film Uvaa, there was a lot of news about her relationship with Rohan Mehra. She also received several shows offers, but she never publicly accepted her relationship. At this time, Yukti dates Karan Dandir, a Jaipur-based businessman.
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Yukti Kapoor
- Yukti was born and brought up in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- She has played cameo roles in many television serials like Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga, Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein etc.
- Yukti has also appeared in the Bollywood film “Uvaa” in which she was seen with Rohan Mehra. There was a lot of media gossips circulated about her relationship with Rohan during this film.
- She also got a chance to participate in Nach Baliye Season 8 with Rohan Mehra but she did not accept this offer.
- Kapoor has played the role of Laxman’s wife ‘Urvashi’ in Star Plus show ‘Siya Ke Ram’, in which her acting received a lot of praise.
- She also worked in the a Bhojpuri film, ‘Ka Ukhad Leba’ in 2013.
- In 2017, she played the lead role of Rashmi in the & TV show ‘Agniphera’. This show was quite popular.
If you have more details about Yukti Kapoor. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.