This is a mirror of past releases of the VLC media player project. Download Latest Version vlc-2.2.4-win32.exe (30.5 MB). Vlc-1.0.5-win32.zip.asc: 2010-01-31. OldVersion.com Points System. When you upload software to oldversion.com you get rewarded by points. For every field that is filled out correctly, points will be rewarded, some fields are optional but the more you provide the more you will get rewarded!
Pick a software title...to downgrade to the version you love!
VLC Media Player 0.5.1 Change Log
- Core support:
- new mouse gesture interface
- audio volume can now be changed at any time, even when no file is playing
- Input access:
- various minor fixes on the network inputs
- fixed some weird URL parsing problems (/Volumes/toto:tata/[email protected])
- VCD: fixed track number and chapter indexing
- Input demux:
- fixed a bad initialization in the mp4 plug-in
- new --buggy-psi option for TS streams which do not update theircontinuity counter
- support for MPEG-2 intra slice refresh (aka. Slice-I) streams
- DVD support:
- fixed a bug which turned the default interface command-line onlywithout the user consent
- UNIX ports:
- GTK: fixed a crash when going fullscreen or changing volume from thepopup menu
- X11: new screen saver disabling plug-in (--extraintf screensaver)
- KDE: fixed compilation with KDE 3.1
- ALSA: fixed mono files output
- Mac OS X port:
- fixed a crash on start-up on some localized systems
- lowered real-time priorities to avoid lock-ups on slow machines
- VLC can now be made the handler of ftp http mms and udp URLs
- playlist enhancements
- added half, normal and double video window menu items
- new step forward/step backward commands
- the dock should no longer be visible in fullscreen mode
- the Mac OS X binary is now compiled with Ogg/Theora support
- vlc.app is now VLC.app
- Win32 port:
- fixed the 'RichEdit line insertion error' bug
- VLC can now be run from outside its installation directory
- fixed a bug that prevented to find the default subtitle font
- BeOS port:
- smarter BeOS priorities to avoid lock-ups
- few enhancements in the interface (especially the Settings window)
- Opie port:
- native video output is working again
- only commandline interface support
- support for MPEG4, DivX through ffmpeg package
VLC Media Player 0.5.1 Screenshots
VLC Media Player 0 Builds
VLC Media Player Comments
- Submit New Release
- Edit VLC media player Information
- Submit a New Software
Cross-platform media player and streaming server.
- Players and Viewers
VLC media player is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, ...) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. VLC can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
- Linux, Windows, MacOS, iOs, Android
Screens and Previews
Downloads / Release History
Download Vlc Media Player App
Related AppsMplayer 1.4.0
This new version rocks... I love the new interface...
Very good player, and very useful one. Thanks guys
Vlc Media Player 1.0 5 Free Download
This is very good and it has extra ordinary features, cool interface and much much more qualities that i cant explain.
Its the best program to watch movies!!! By the way to anyone who doesn't know this program is run by two people only so don't argue about the frequency of updates as it is hard for a team of two to keep up with it.
It should be appritiated that a small team works and produced such a wonderful media player.
Vlc Media Player 1.0 5 Downloads
Vlc Media Player 1.0 5 Download 64-bit
How to compile vlc-1.1.12.tar.bz2 using ubuntu 10.04 64bits?